We employ BUILDINGCONNECTED to manage our sub/supplier invitations to bid, contract document distribution, and addendum notifications. Quotes can also be submitted through BuildingConnected.
New Vendor Registration
- If you’re interested in being added to Traylor Bros. sub/supplier database, follow the directions below.
- Please follow the link to Traylor Bros., Inc. Public Plan Room.
- Click on the Bid Opportunity New Vendor Registration.
- Click on the Join RFP button located to the right.
- If you already have a BuildingConnected account, your company profile will be added to the New Vendor Registration. We will review the addition and add you to the appropriate sub/supplier work types in our database.
- If you do not have a BuildingConnected account, you can create one for free.
- Please provide accurate information about the type(s) of work your company performs or products you supply.
- If you would like to bid on a project listed in the Public Plan Room, click on the name of the project, scroll down, click Join RFP for the area(s) of work you are interested.
Bidding Opportunity Inquiries
- Please contact the appropriate Division below if you have a question about whether Traylor Bros. is bidding on a certain project. Provide as much information as possible (owner, location, etc.). In the event we are bidding, we will put you in contact with the correct estimating group.
Thank you for your interest in Traylor Bros.!