What Drives You?
“Traylor is not afraid to be first. We have confidence in our people at every level, which fosters
the teamwork and creativity required to solve the most demanding technical problems.”
Why join Traylor?
- We are a highly-respected heavy civil construction company working on some of the biggest, most technically challenging jobs in North America
- Being a family-owned business, we have a family-like culture and business model that has won multiple awards
- A training program that fosters career and personal progress
- Strong support for community and social responsibility
Traylor is well known for our employee focused philosophy with benefits that are among the best in the business.
- 7.5% 401k Match
- Area Living Allowances
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Best-in-Class Health Care Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Paid Short-term Disability
- Vision Care Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Mentor Program
Whether you’re just starting out or a 30-year veteran, build your career at Traylor Learning Center.
- Work Plans
- Job Cost & Forecasting
- Project Scheduling
- OSHA 30 Hour
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certification
- Crane Assembly/Disassembly and Director Training
- The Leadership Challenge
- Certified Crane Operator (CCO)
Pride in our work. Dedication to the Community.
Helping others—within our industry and in every community we enter— is a priority to all of us at Traylor Bros. This value was set in place by our founders and is instilled in our company culture. Our team generously donates time and money to numerous organizations and causes.
- United Way
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bridges to Prosperity
- Homeboy Industries
Traylor regularly recruits at colleges and universities nationwide. Follow us on social media to find out where we’ll be visiting next or submit your resume at the link below.
Our co-op and intern program offers eligible college students an opportunity to alternate sessions of work and school with the added benefit of graduating with relevant work experience. Working in a variety of locations throughout the U.S. allows exposure to diverse work groups while providing invaluable leadership experience. Many of our co-op and intern participants move directly into full-time work at Traylor. We offer opportunities in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Superintendent, Mechanical Engineering, and Risk and Safety Management. Investigate open opportunities and submit your resume at the links below.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced industry leaders. Contact us today to find out what kinds of career opportunities we can create together.