To achieve our mission, we have set the following goals:
- Ensure every team member goes home safe every day.
- Grow and support a skilled, talented, and motivated work force to excel in our niche markets.
- Profitably grow in targeted markets that fit our team’s expertise.
- Continuously improve the quality and productivity of our work practices.
Over the last decade our health and safety program has adopted industry-leading concepts—with incredible results. As we move forward, we will build a safety culture in which every team member “actively cares” for themselves and their co-workers each minute of each shift they work.
Further, Traylor knows that our people are our most important asset. To support our current and future team members, we plan to implement several measures to improve recruiting, increase employee retention, and further reward our talented staff.
Sustainable, profitable growth is crucial to the continued success of Traylor. Our plan to do so involves identifying—and winning—key projects in current and new markets that best suit our unique talents.
And finally, we never plan to rest on our laurels. Our commitment to continuous improvement means that we will regularly take a step back to assess our current processes to determine how we can improve the quality and productivity of our work.
Our core values are:
- Safety. We are committed to providing a safe work environment. This is always our first priority.
- People. Our talented team is our greatest asset. We provide opportunity and reward performance.
- Innovation. We have the ability to engineer creative solutions to overcome any obstacle.
- Ethics. We are honest and ethical in all of our business dealings.
- Personal Fulfillment. We provide a positive and balanced work environment.
- Communication. We encourage open and honest communication throughout our organization.
- Community. We add value to our industry and the communities in which we work.
Traylor Bros., Inc. is proud to be a founding member of the Construction Industry Ethics and Compliance Initiative (CIECI). CIECI is a non-profit association of approximately 50 U.S. construction industry entities dedicated to the promotion of integrity and ethical conduct in our industry. CIECI’s goals are the advancement of organizational cultures that encourage and support ethical behavior and compliance with law, and the identification and sharing of best ethical and compliance practices within the construction industry. Members of CIECI agree to adopt and adhere to a set of ethics-related principles and to accomplish the organization’s goals through an agreed set of means and activities such as sharing best practices; dissemination of educational materials; and participation in seminars, all related to ethics and compliance issues. For more information, please visit www.cieci.com.